Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Coming Soon!!!!

Welcome to Amanda UNLEASHED
the raw and unedited part of me with literally NO FILTER
accept me for who I am not what you want me to be!

This idea was obtained through a fellow blogger, she has many blogs, does many things and had some great ideas for what she calls project 365 and project 52 ... I've got some too! Starting with this blog. 



This blog will basically get posted to ONCE A DAY EVERY DAY for the year of 2015! I won't start posting until NEW YEARS EVE DAY MORNING January 1st, 2015 at promptly 00:00 except for this one stating what this blog will be used for! Ha ha ha ha ha!

In this blog you'll see posts of the following....

-quotes
-thoughts
-pictures 
-random things 

there is a no holds bar on this now... So Follow Me On This Journey! and follow my other blogs


I've got a grand total of five blogs! One of which I don't use it's just storage for me since I decided there's no reason to hide my life from anyone my life is an open book... ENJOY!


3 comments:

  1. Come up with a challenge/project for yourself. That will help push to get you on daily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am posting to this blog daily along with my other blogs ...

      Delete
  2. You don't have a way to follow on your page...

    ReplyDelete