Monday, February 2, 2015

Image

He he he apparently this Ground Hog's Day is going to be spent inside (ish) and with us getting a snowstorm that we thought we'd be getting when we were all told that Snowstorm Juno was going to be insane, epic, historical when in fact that our area got a 1/2 foot of snow maybe a foot total... it wasn't much and it wasn't something to say the end was coming but thanks to local news stations everyone FREAKED out! Stores were cleaned out and gas stations ended up running out of fuel... seriously if the world is going to end... do you honestly think you're going to hope in your car and go for a damn drive I understand if you're someone who plows, runs a business and has snowblowers but seriously...oh well rant over.

So with that WINTER is going to last another SIX WEEKS and I'm pretty excited for it... then again I'm a winter born baby! So on with the raw, uncut, unedited images... and thoughts of me!



Snowy days always give me beautiful pictures

unfiltered, unedited, no watermark (please don't steal and not give credit) i'm posting mobile taken with my iPhone 6.
Snow covered tree
Pelham, Mass
2.2.2015


No comments:

Post a Comment