Monday, January 12, 2015

Image

Image: 
Selfie *Picture of oneself*
Location: Amherst, Massachusetts
Date: Jan. 12th of 2015


After what was a really awkward day and my life being turned around yet again in ways I never thought possible I took off and took a drive all the way out to Chicopee that had me on back roads of Belchertown to Amherst which left me here for an awesome selfie lighting from tapping the screen causing this neat effect. So well I'll take it... even if it makes me look weird. 


I'm a very strong person for photography and poetry, and no I don't smile much so that's as close as we get with a smile, some have been sneaky enough to catch my smile while other's not so much. A few people who know me and mean the world to me besides my children def. get to see me smile and know how to make me smile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment