Friday, January 30, 2015

Quote/Saying

I've been in a random writing mood and well below is some of the works I've come up with




"I'm amazed when I look at younot just because of your looksbut because of the fact that everything I've ever wanted is right in front of mefor beauty catches attention while character catches the heart"

I was just in a mood... there is one person who can melt me into a child make me feel like a human and make me feel good about myself for who I am not what I look like and or how I dress. Accepts me for the things I find fun, wants my company even if I don't talk, asks for help when they are having their worst moments, and trusts me enough to share their life with me. I'm blessed to have them in my life, it's a sign that fate works in mysterious ways all which are great in my eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment