Monday, January 5, 2015

Truth! Unfiltered, Unedited, WORDS FROM MY PAST ... I SAY NO MORE!

My past isn't pretty, I've been a victim but I'm not going to let it ruin my life, I'm not going to run from it, instead I'm going to beat it, share it, start a conversation about it and inform the world about it. 


I SAY NO MORE!
I'm starting my conversation! 

\

I have been a victim of verbal abuse which is just as bad if not worse than physical abuse which I've been a victim of as well along with well personal things that don't need to be put out there... So please if you've seen or heard stories about this happening to friends take the time to lend out a shoulder and listen it takes on person to care to show them that they aren't alone. Help End This!
SAY NO MORE!



No comments:

Post a Comment