Thursday, January 22, 2015

Poetry & Image (they go hand in hand)

I'm not a full blown poet, never was never have been... I can write it and I do a pretty good job at it. I would never claim to be one ... I just know I can write some pretty deep and dark poetry but this was just something that I wrote quickly and attached to my cover photo on facebook and decided I should share it with the world (image included) below is such image and poem that honestly really in my eyes doesn't go anywhere but other's have talked to me about it and well you tell me what you all think


NO NAME, NO THOUGHT, JUST RAMBLING WORDS

Road
Belchertown, Massachusetts
January 2015
Sunset
I'm not lost,
My road isn't straight, 
It's windy with curves, drop offs and bumps, 
It's part of my story, 
Written and told by me, 
For it's the key to my life,
the choices I've made and will make,
So listen to the different versions,
debate with the author,
but read what is laid out in pen... for every story
has more than one side
for text is merely one version from a biases side


No comments:

Post a Comment